BTEC Specialist qualifications Insurance Claims Handling (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying BTEC Specialist level 3 qualifications in Insurance Claims Handling. These qualifications which help boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include introduction to the insurance industry, handling claims for specific losses, and understanding good customer service.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Insurance Claims Handling
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 August 2023 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
Why choose this specification?
These qualifications have been developed in collaboration with the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters (CILA) and are for people who work as, or want to work as, a loss adjuster or insurance claims handler in an insurer or an intermediary.