BTEC Specialist qualifications Apparel, Footwear or Leather Production (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Apparel, Footwear or Leather Production. This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include introduction to and history of the apparel, footwear or leather industry, and maintaining quality standards in apparel, footwear or leather production.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Apparel, Footwear, Leather or Textile Production
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- 31 July 2020
- Final certification:
- 31 July 2022