BTEC Specialist qualifications Town Planning Technical Support (L3)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Diploma in Town Planning Technical Support. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), is designed to provide the technical knowledge and skill for those preparing to work as planning support technicians in construction, for example in local authorities or private practices, working with the planning regulatory framework.
Units offered include: building regulations and control in construction, and town planning policy and implementation.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Town Planning Technical Support
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2019 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.