BTEC Specialist qualifications Principles of Sustainable Resource Management (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying our Edexcel Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Sustainable Resource Management. This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include understanding environmental protection in the waste and recycling industry, and technical aspects of managing waste and resources.
On this page
- Qualification type:
- Pearson specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Sustainable Resource Management
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- 30 April 2020
- Final certification:
- 30 September 2022
Your subject advisor
+44 (0) 344 463 2535 (Teaching Services team | Mon-Fri, 9am - 5pm GMT)