BTEC Specialist qualifications Engineering (Specialist - Manufacturing Engineering) (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying BTEC Specialist level 2 qualifications in Engineering (Specialist - Manufacturing Engineering). These qualifications, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), help boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include mathematics for engineering technicians, applied electrical and mechanical science for engineering, and engineering maintenance procedures.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Extended Certificate in Engineering (Specialist - Manufacturing Engineering)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- Thu Dec 31 16:07:03 UTC 2020
- Final certification:
- Sat Dec 31 16:07:07 UTC 2022