BTEC Specialist qualifications Principles of Working in Customer Service (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Principles of Working in Customer Service. This qualification helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include customer service principles and delivery, how to handle customer problems, employee rights and responsibilities, personal development, and health and safety at work.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Extended Certificate in Principles of Working in Customer Service
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Mon Aug 31 13:17:00 UTC 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.