BTEC Specialist qualifications Contact Centre Operations (L3)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Contact Centre Operations. This qualification which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include principles of personal and organisational effectiveness, performance management, and resource planning in a contact centre.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Contact Centre Operations
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- Review date:
- 31 August 2021 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.