BTEC Specialist qualifications Contact Centre Operations (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Contact Centre Operations. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include principles of communication and customer service, sales activities and customer support, and using systems and technology in a contact centre.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Contact Centre Operations
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- Last registration:
- Tue Aug 31 09:15:18 UTC 2021
- Final certification:
- Thu Aug 31 09:15:26 UTC 2023