BTEC Specialist qualifications Music within the Uniformed Public Services (L3)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Diploma in Music within the Uniformed Public Services. This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include fitness testing and training for the uniformed public services, music performance techniques, solo music performance skills, and working and developing as a musical ensemble.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Music within the Uniformed Public Services
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Thu Dec 31 10:20:00 UTC 2015 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- Mon Dec 31 15:37:00 UTC 2018
- Final certification:
- Fri Dec 31 10:20:00 UTC 2021