BTEC Specialist qualifications Music Leadership within the Uniformed Public Services (L3)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Diploma in Music Leadership within the Uniformed Public Services. This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include leadership and teamwork in the uniformed public services, music theory and harmony, arranging music, classical music in practice, and music performance techniques.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Music Leadership within the Uniformed Public Services
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Sun Dec 31 10:20:00 UTC 2017 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- Mon Dec 31 16:54:00 UTC 2018
- Final certification:
- Fri Dec 31 16:54:26 UTC 2021