BTEC Specialist qualifications Fashion and Clothing (L1)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying BTEC Specialist level 1 qualifications in Fashion and Clothing. These qualifications, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), help boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include fashion design techniques and processes, fashion visualisation and presentation, and pattern cutting and hand and machine sewing techniques and processes.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 1 Award in Fashion and Clothing
- Level 1
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Mon Dec 31 16:25:00 UTC 2018 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.