BTEC Specialist qualifications Design (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying BTEC Specialist level 2 qualifications in Design. These qualifications, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), help boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include: design technology processes, communication of design ideas, historical contexts for design development, and working in the art and design industry.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Design
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
Pre-16 (EFA funding),
16-18 (EFA funding),
Apprenticeships (SFA funding)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- Tue Jul 31 16:33:00 UTC 2018
- Final certification:
- Fri Jul 31 16:33:00 UTC 2020