BTEC Specialist qualifications Creative and Digital Media (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Creative and Digital Media. This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include media audiences and products, interactive media design, photography techniques, film, television and video studies, and print, video and animation production.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Creative and Digital Media
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- Fri Jul 31 12:29:00 UTC 2020 (England)
- Mon Dec 31 13:29:00 UTC 2018 (Wales)
- Fri Jul 31 10:15:23 UTC 2020 (Northern Ireland)
- Final certification:
- Mon Jul 31 12:29:00 UTC 2023 (England)
- Fri Jul 31 12:30:00 UTC 2020 (Wales)
- Mon Jul 31 10:15:27 UTC 2023 (Northern Ireland)