BTEC Specialist qualifications Creative and Digital Media (L3)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Creative and Digital Media. This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include media audiences and products, interactive media design, photography techniques, film, television and video studies, and print, video and animation production.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Creative and Digital Media
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2018 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.