BTEC Specialist qualifications Thermal Insulation (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Diploma in Thermal Insulation. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include working safely and efficiently, erecting and dismantling accessing equipment, and handling and moving resources in a thermal insulation work context.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Thermal Insulation
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Mon Dec 31 15:36:00 UTC 2018 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.