BTEC Specialist qualifications Construction Plant Operations (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Construction Plant Operations. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include site safety and roles and responsibilities for plant operators, and sustainability in the construction industry.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Construction Plant Operations
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2019 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.