BTEC Specialist qualifications Construction Plant Operations (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Construction Plant Operations. This qualification, accredited on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include site safety and roles and responsibilities for plant operators, and sustainability in the construction industry.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Construction Plant Operations
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- 31 December 2022
- Final certification:
- 31 December 2024