BTEC Specialist qualifications Construction Occupations (L3)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Diploma in Construction Occupations. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include structure of the construction industry, health, safety and welfare in construction and the built environment, and sustainability in the construction industry.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Construction Occupations
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 July 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.