BTEC Professional qualifications Construction (L6)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 6 BTEC Professional Subsidiary Diploma in Construction. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps learners develop the skills they need to progress in the workplace.
Units offered include managing in the natural and built environment, innovation in a sustainable construction industry, and a major project.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 6 Subsidiary Diploma in Construction
- Level 6
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 October 2015 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.