BTEC Specialist qualifications Facilities Services Principles (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Facilities Services Principles. This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include health and safety in facilities services, working with customers and others in facilities services, and sustainability and environmental issues for facilities services.
On this page
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Facilities Services Principles
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- Thu Dec 31 12:16:44 UTC 2020
- Final certification:
- Sat Dec 31 12:16:47 UTC 2022