BTEC Specialist qualifications Social Networking for Business (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Award in Social Networking for Business. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
This course covers how businesses use general and specialist social media platforms to develop and maintain an online presence, and the associated business benefits and risks.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Social Networking for Business
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.