BTEC Specialist qualifications Principles of Working in Business Administration (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Principles of Working in Business Administration. This qualification helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include principles of professional behaviour and providing administrative services, understanding customers, solving problems in a business environment, and personal development.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Extended Certificate in Principles of Working in Business Administration
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 August 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
Why choose this specification?
This qualification is aimed at people who work in business-to-business sales or in organisations that sell products or services to other companies. It can be used as the knowledge component of the Pearson BTEC Intermediate Apprenticeship in Trade Business Services.