BTEC Specialist qualifications Principles of Trade Business Services (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Principles of Trade Business Services. This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include understanding how to deliver customer relationships in trade business services, sales operations, and health and safety awareness in a working environment.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Trade Business Services
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- Tue Aug 31 06:59:51 UTC 2021
- Final certification:
- Thu Aug 31 07:00:01 UTC 2023
Why choose this specification?
This qualification is aimed at people who work in business-to-business sales or in organisations that sell products or services to other companies. It can be used as the knowledge component of the Pearson BTEC Intermediate Apprenticeship in Trade Business Services.