BTEC Professional qualifications Innovation and Growth (L5)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 5 BTEC Professional Diploma in Innovation and Growth. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps learners develop the skills they need to progress in the workplace.
Units offered include innovation and growth in organisations, principles of researching and testing innovative ideas, and developing, implementing and marketing an innovative idea.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Innovation and Growth
- Level 5
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- Tue Jul 31 09:36:10 UTC 2018 (England)
- Sat Aug 31 09:34:00 UTC 2019 (Wales)
- Final certification:
- Sat Jul 31 09:36:13 UTC 2021 (England)
- Wed Aug 31 09:34:00 UTC 2022 (Wales)