BTEC Specialist qualifications Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Principles (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Principles. This qualification helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include knowledge of routine light vehicle maintenance, and skills in removing and replacing light vehicle engine units and components.
On this page
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Principles
- Level 2
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- 31 December 2017
- Final certification:
- 31 December 2019