BTEC Entry Level, Level 1 and Level 1 Introductory Travel and Tourism (Entry Level 3)
This qualification is due to expire on 31st December 2020, after which no more registrations will be accepted. An alternative replacement qualification can be found here: Vocational Studies (Entry 3)
Here you'll find support for teaching and studying our BTEC Entry Level 3 Award in Travel and Tourism (QCF). This ‘taster' qualification focuses on the personal qualities and work skills that are required in the travel and tourism sector.
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Entry Level 3 Award in Travel and Tourism
- Entry Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
Support for tutors
Streamline BTEC planning, delivery and assessment with this online toolkit, free to access for approved BTEC centres in the UK.
Teaching support for Entry and Level 1 Programmes
Join our research panel!
Share your views and opinions, make new connections and gain great rewards.
Join our Foundation Learning Research Panel