BTEC Entry Level, Level 1 and Level 1 Introductory Sport and Active Leisure (Entry Level 3)
Here you'll find support for teaching and studying our BTEC Entry Level Award in Sport and Active Leisure. This ‘taster' qualification focuses on the personal qualities and work skills that are required in the sector, which learners will be encouraged to demonstrate through participation in a wide range of sport and active leisure activities.
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Entry Level 3 Award in Sport and Active Leisure
- Entry Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Mon Dec 31 00:00:00 UTC 2018 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
Support for tutors
Streamline BTEC planning, delivery and assessment with this online toolkit, free to access for approved BTEC centres in the UK.
Teaching support for Entry and Level 1 Programmes
Join our research panel!
Share your views and opinions, make new connections and gain great rewards.
Join our Foundation Learning Research Panel