BTEC Entry Level, Level 1 and Level 1 Introductory Public Services (Entry Level 3)
Here you'll find support for teaching and studying our BTEC Entry Level 3 Award in Public Services (QCF). This ‘taster' qualification focuses on the personal qualities and work skills that are required in the sector. Visits to a variety of centres, such as police stations, fire stations and job centres, should be an integral part of the course.
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Entry Level 3 Award in Public Services
- Entry Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2019 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
Support for tutors
Join our research panel!
Share your views and opinions, make new connections and gain great rewards.
Join our Foundation Learning Research Panel