BTEC Entry Level, Level 1 and Level 1 Introductory Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care (L1)
Here you'll find support for teaching and studying our BTEC Level 1 Award in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care. This qualification aims to develop learners' basic knowledge of the adult social care sector. It is aimed at learners who wish to explore job roles in adult social care before finding work in the sector.
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 1 Award in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Level 1
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2019 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
Funding for 19+ learners
If you teach this qualification to learners aged 19+, and rely on funding from the Skills Funding Agency, we need your help to secure inclusion in the Skills Funding Agency catalogue.
Support for tutors
Streamline BTEC planning, delivery and assessment with this online toolkit, free to access for approved BTEC centres in the UK.
Teaching support for Entry and Level 1 Programmes
Visit the health and social care teacher community
Join our research panel!
Share your views and opinions, make new connections and gain great rewards.
Join our Foundation Learning Research Panel