BTEC Entry Level, Level 1 and Level 1 Introductory Preparation and Operation of a Tractor (L1)
Here you'll find support for teaching and studying our BTEC Level 1 Award in Preparation and Operation of a Tractor. This qualification is aimed at learners who may never have driven a vehicle before, but who are considering a practical career in the land-based industries.
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 1 Award in Preparation and Operation of a Tractor
- Level 1
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
16-18 (EFA funding)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 30 July 2018 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
Support for tutors
Join our research panel!
Share your views and opinions, make new connections and gain great rewards.
Join our Foundation Learning Research Panel