BTEC Entry Level, Level 1 and Level 1 Introductory Investigating the Hospitality Industry (L1)
Here you'll find support for teaching and studying our BTEC Level 1 Certificate in Investigating the Hospitality Industry. This qualification has been designed to reflect the skills, knowledge and understanding that are required to work in the modern hospitality industry.
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 1 Certificate in Investigating the Hospitality Industry
- Level 1
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
Pre-16 (EFA funding),
16-18 (EFA funding)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2017 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
Support for tutors
Streamline BTEC planning, delivery and assessment with this online toolkit, free to access for approved BTEC centres in the UK.
Join our research panel!
Share your views and opinions, make new connections and gain great rewards.
Join our Foundation Learning Research Panel