BTEC Entry Level, Level 1 and Level 1 Introductory Health and Social Care (Entry Level 3)
Here you'll find support for teaching and studying our BTEC Entry Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care. This ‘taster' qualification focuses on the personal qualities and work skills that are required in the health and social care sector.
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Entry Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care
- Entry Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
Funding for 19+ learners
If you teach this qualification to learners aged 19+, and rely on funding from the Skills Funding Agency, we need your help to secure inclusion in the Skills Funding Agency catalogue.
Support for tutors
Streamline BTEC planning, delivery and assessment with this online toolkit, free to access for approved BTEC centres in the UK.
Teaching support for Entry and Level 1 Programmes
Visit the health and social care teacher community
Join our research panel!
Share your views and opinions, make new connections and gain great rewards.
Join our Foundation Learning Research Panel