BTEC Entry Level, Level 1 and Level 1 Introductory General Food and Beverage in Hospitality (L1)
Here you'll find support for teaching and studying our BTEC Level 1 Certificate in General Food and Beverage in Hospitality. This qualification covers some of the knowledge and practical skills required to work in the modern hospitality industry.
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 1 Certificate in General Food and Beverage in Hospitality
- Level 1
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
Pre-16 (EFA funding),
16-18 (EFA funding)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Mon Jul 30 23:00:00 UTC 2018 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
Support for tutors
Streamline BTEC planning, delivery and assessment with this online toolkit, free to access for approved BTEC centres in the UK.
Teaching support for Entry and Level 1 Programmes
Join our research panel!
Share your views and opinions, make new connections and gain great rewards.
Join our Foundation Learning Research Panel