BTEC Entry Level, Level 1 and Level 1 Introductory General Food and Beverage in Hospitality (L1)
Here you'll find support for teaching and studying our BTEC Level 1 Certificate in General Food and Beverage in Hospitality. This qualification covers some of the knowledge and practical skills required to work in the modern hospitality industry.
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 1 Certificate in General Food and Beverage in Hospitality
- Level 1
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
Pre-16 (EFA funding),
16-18 (EFA funding)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Mon Jul 30 23:00:00 UTC 2018 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
Support for tutors
Streamline BTEC planning, delivery and assessment with this online toolkit, free to access for approved BTEC centres in the UK.
Join our research panel!
Share your views and opinions, make new connections and gain great rewards.
Join our Foundation Learning Research Panel