BTEC Entry Level, Level 1 and Level 1 Introductory General Cookery in Hospitality (L1)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
This qualification is due to expire soon, on 31st December 2020, after which no more registrations will be accepted. An alternative replacement qualification can be found: Hospitality (L1 Introductory)
Here you'll find support for teaching and studying our BTEC Level 1 Certificate in General Cookery in Hospitality. This qualification covers some of the knowledge and practical skills required to work in the modern hospitality industry.
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 1 Certificate in General Cookery in Hospitality
- Level 1
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
Pre-16 (EFA funding),
16-18 (EFA funding)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- Fri Jul 31 10:33:36 UTC 2020
- Final certification:
- Sat Jul 31 10:33:38 UTC 2021
Support for tutors
Streamline BTEC planning, delivery and assessment with this online toolkit, free to access for approved BTEC centres in the UK.
Join our research panel!
Share your views and opinions, make new connections and gain great rewards.
Join our Foundation Learning Research Panel