BTEC Entry Level, Level 1 and Level 1 Introductory Basic Cooking Skills (L1)
Here you'll find support for teaching and studying our BTEC Level 1 Award in Basic Cooking Skills. This qualification provides an introduction to the skills, qualities and knowledge required to work in cooking and food preparation within the hospitality industry.
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 1 Award in Basic Cooking Skills
- Level 1
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
Pre-16 (EFA funding),
16-18 (EFA funding)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2019 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
Support for tutors
Streamline BTEC planning, delivery and assessment with this online toolkit, free to access for approved BTEC centres in the UK.
Join our research panel!
Share your views and opinions, make new connections and gain great rewards.
Join our Foundation Learning Research Panel