Dedicated YouTube channel for Languages Subject Advisor
A YouTube channel has been set up recently with recordings of key Language Subject Advisor briefings all in one place.
Have you subscribed yet to my dedicated YouTube Subject Advisor channel for Pearson Languages?
Recordings of a range of key briefings are now conveniently all in one place and are produced as voiced-over slides presentations. Some of these are pre-recorded but others have been recorded during a 'live' session with delegates in attendance.
Most recent uploads to the channel include a briefing that highlighted the support available for 'GCSE centre assessment grading' and a recording of 'Top tips for the GCSE speaking test' will soon be added.
Other Languages Subject Advisor briefings available include:
- Lessons learnt: IAL French, German & Spanish
- Support for the 9-1 GCSE speaking test (2017 specifications)
- Lessons learnt: 9-1 GCSE speaking tests
- Conducting the 9-1 International GCSE speaking tests
- Revised 9-1 GCSE speaking test randomisation grids
- An introduction to the latest GCSEs in Gujarati, Persian, Portuguese & Turkish
- GCSE Gujarati - Support for the speaking test