T Levels April 2019 Update
Welcome to our April T Levels E-bulletin.
We are thrilled that Pearson has been awarded the contract by the DfE and IfATE to be the supplier of the Technical Qualification, these are:
- Construction Design Surveying and Planning T Level
- Digital Production, Design and Development T Level
We have now launched our dedicated T Level webpages, this is where information on the Technical Qualification will be housed.
To help you with any questions and queries we have created a dedicated T level support team.
You can contact us via the following:
- online: In the portal you can raise your query and track its progress. We will inform you once a member of our team has a reply for you. Visit the Pearson Support Portal.
- phone: Our call centre is open Monday-Friday 8.00am-5.00pm with a dedicated T Level phone line for 2020 providers: 0330 058 3440
- post: Or, if you want to send a letter, post it to The Lighthouse, 14 The Quays, Salford M50 3BF
Alternatively, you can email us at:
- for administration queries - email@example.com
- for teaching queries - firstname.lastname@example.org
For the best experience, we recommend you contact us via the Pearson Support Portal.
Work has started on the design and development of our specifications and assessment; we’re really looking forward to being able to share these with you and involving you during the development process.
Our first opportunity to do this will be at the provider network events hosted by the IfATE:
- 30 April 2019 - Digital
- 2 May 2019 - Construction
Members of our development and provider support teams will be attending, we’ll be able to share our Qualification Description and some of our high-level thoughts on the specification design and assessment. We’ll also share our timeline for provider interaction, plus what our provider support will include in order to get you ready for first teach next September - so we look forward to meeting you there.
All the best,
The Pearson T Levels Team