Reminder to notify us of test dates and venues by 8 July 2016
Don't forget that you need to inform us of all planned dates and venues for paper-based tests in the June series window by 8 July.
If you're not sure which qualifications this applies to, you'll find them listed on the test inspections page.
Submit your test notifications here
If you've already informed us of all paper-based tests you're running in the June series window, you can ignore this communication.
We're introducing these additional quality assurance measures to further improve the quality and integrity of testing, and to give you and your learners added confidence in the way these tests are conducted, with minimum disruption to your business.
Important points to note for Functional Skills paper-based tests
- If you are running fewer than 10 tests in the upcoming window, please complete the online Functional Skills Test Notification Form for each test by 8 July 2016.
- If you are running more than 10 tests in the upcoming window, complete the spreadsheet available on the online Functional Skills Test Notification Form by 8 July 2016.
- If more than one test is scheduled on any given day or you are running tests at different venues, you'll need to submit a new form for each test by 8 July.
- If a Functional Skills test is cancelled or rescheduled, email email@example.com at least 24 hours before the scheduled test with the reason for cancelling or rescheduling the test.
- If you have only one learner taking the test and they are unable to attend, please inform us as soon as possible before the test begins by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your centre is visited by a Functional Skills test inspector, you'll receive a test inspections visit report within 5 working days of the visit.
Further support and guidance
If you have any queries about these processes, email email@example.com or take a look at the FAQs.