Level 2 Business Administration and Level 3 Customer Service resources now available
As part of our brand new package of free customisable resources for BTEC Apprenticeships, the Level 2 Business Administration and Level 3 Customer Service resources are now available to centres and learners.
Exclusive resources to support your BTEC Apprenticeships in business skills
As part of the registration process for a BTEC Level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration or a BTEC Level 3 Apprenticeship in Customer Services, you'll receive a full-colour, printed assessment guide and planner to help you plan the assessment of your apprentices in the workplace and maximise your time.
Online, flexible resources to support planning and assessment
In addition, you'll receive online login passwords for the free resources website that can be used by both assessors and learners.
Features of the website include:
- a bank of customisable materials
- a wide range of evidence-collecting resources
- content mapped holistically across themes to help save you time and repetition
- quiz questions to help check your learners' knowledge
- contextualised Functional Skills support
- a downloadable PDF version of the apprenticeship guide and planner.
Earlier in the year we delivered a webinar around the new resources.
Read the FAQs below, or view the walkthrough.
When will the resources be available?
BTEC Apprenticeship resources are now available for the following:
- Level 2 Customer Service (601/3424/0 - Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service)
- Level 3 Management (601/3396/X - Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Management)
- Level 2 Team Leading (601/3430/6 - Pearson Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading)
- Level 2 Business Administration (601/3405/7 - Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration)
- Level 3 Customer Service (601/3478/1 - Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service)
The last set of resources for Level 3 Business Administration (601/3406/9 - Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration) will be available in May 2015.