NVQ and competence-based qualifications Professional Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals (L3)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals. This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in the IT and telecommunications industry.
It could lead to employment as a business analyst, computer games designer or technical support person, computer hardware engineer or service technician, internet professional, telecommunications technician, IT product developer, IT technical sales specialist or IT trainer.
On this page
- Qualification type:
- Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2024 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.