NVQ and competence-based qualifications Healthcare Science (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 Diploma in Healthcare Science. This qualification, accredited on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding needed to work as a Healthcare Science Assistant.
This qualification must be completed by all apprentices enrolled on the Healthcare Science Assistant apprenticeship.
- Qualification type:
- Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Healthcare Science
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Sun Dec 31 09:17:00 UTC 2023 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.