NVQ and competence-based qualifications Building Services Engineering for Technicians (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 3 Diploma in Building Services Engineering for Technicians. This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in building services engineering. It could lead to employment as a building services engineering technician working with contractors, government agencies or local authorities.
This qualification is supported by the Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers and is designed to meet the UK specification for the EngTech Standard.
- Qualification type:
- Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 3 Diploma in Building Services Engineering for Technicians
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- 31 May 2023
- Final certification:
- 31 May 2025