NVQ and competence-based qualifications Customer Service (L2) - 2014
Our BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service from 2014 has been developed in collaboration with the Sector Skills Body for business using the most recent National Occupational Standards. It integrates competency and knowledge units into a single ‘combined' qualification. This is one of a suite of new work-based business skills qualifications developed in response to emerging industry trends and the skills and knowledge requirements of employers.
- Qualification type:
- Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Customer Service
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 August 2021 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.