NVQ and competence-based qualifications Construction Management (Sustainability) (L5)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Construction Management (Sustainability). This work-based qualification is aimed at learners working in construction and the built environment at supervisory or technician level. It could lead to employment in project, contracts, site, environment or health and safety management, civil, site or structural engineering, building or quantity surveying, or estimating.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Construction Management (Sustainability)
- Level 5
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2019 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.