Skilled for Life SelfSmart diagnostic tool
SelfSmart diagnostic tool
We’ve teamed up with ClearAims to offer you SelfSmart – an online behavioural diagnostic tool to help identify issues that may be barriers to employment.
Log in to SelfSmart
How can SelfSmart help me?
SelfSmart helps you to work with your learners to identify and address issues around attitude and behaviour that may be holding them back.
The areas covered include:
- coping with stress
- interactions with others.
- Online diagnostics, profiling and self-development tools that identify and may help to address barriers to progress for learners
- The facility to map the progress of all learners and groups of learners throughout their journey into or through education, employment or training (incorporating graphs and individual reports)
- An easy-to-view profile dashboard designed to help learners recognise their strengths and highlight areas where they can improve
- A suite of development plans and personal improvement strategies designed to prepare learners for employment - changing attitudes and behaviours and building self-confidence and self-management.
SelfSmart is touchscreen-enabled so you can use it on tablets and smartphones as well as laptops and standard PCs.
Get started with SelfSmart
How to use it
We've put together some walkthrough guides and videos to help learners, delivery staff and management staff to access and learn more about SelfSmart.
How to buy
If you’re offering Skilled for Life or Traineeship programmes from Pearson you have the option to purchase this behavioural diagnostic assessment tool directly from Clearaims by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0871 222 7430.
Purchases can be made for a fee of £10 per learner.
If you're a Pearson centre but you're not offering Skilled for Life or Traineeship programmes, you can buy SelfSmart as a standalone tool. The cost for 12 months' access is £15 per learner.
Please be reminded that after December 31st 2016 SelfSmart purchases will not be available via Edexcel Online.
All costs exclude VAT.
*Calls cost 13p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.