Project Qualification Level 3 Extended Project
Pearson Future Skills for Employability
Pearson Future Skills for Employability is a brand new Future Ready framework, suite of resources and qualification designed to equip today’s learners with the future skills needed to flourish in tomorrow’s world of work
Created in collaboration with Nesta, Young Enterprise, CBI and other industry leading partners, PFSE will help provide young people today with the identified necessary employability skills to ensure they are future ready.
- Pearson Future Skills for Employability will enable students to develop and showcase their employability skills, while earning a qualification recognised by universities and employers.
- Created in partnership with industry leaders, clearly showing progression in future skills for employment, and surrounding support to make delivery straightforward.
- Guidance and resources to help you better equip your learners with the future skills they need for employment, in a world of increasing automation and globalisation.
- Pearson’s Employability framework has a qualification, which is recognised by Higher Education and Employers. We provide the teaching resources to make delivery easy and we aim to apply these principles across all phases of 5–19 learning.
- Bringing together the 5–19 schools curriculum and the competencies identified as required for the future employment landscape.
Access the Future Ready framework
Enter your email address to access the new Future Ready framework
Free supporting resources
We've produced a range of free resources to help you and your students get the most out of Future Skills for Employability:
To learn more about the Project qualification in general, see About the Project
For more information on how to start teaching the Project qualification at your school, visit our Teaching support page