Project qualification Future Skills for Employability
Pearson Future Skills for Employability
Pearson Future Skills for Employability is a brand new framework, suite of resources and qualification designed to equip today’s learners with the future skills needed to flourish in tomorrow’s world of work.
Created in collaboration with Nesta, Young Enterprise, CBI and other industry leading partners, PFSE will help provide young people today with the identified necessary employability skills to ensure they are future ready.
- Pearson Future Skills for Employability will enable students to develop and showcase their employability skills, while earning a qualification recognised by universities and employers.
- Created in partnership with industry leaders, clearly showing progression in future skills for employment, and surrounding support to make delivery straightforward.
- Guidance and resources to help you better equip your learners with the future skills they need for employment, in a world of increasing automation and globalisation.
- Pearson’s Employability framework has a qualification, which is recognised by Higher Education and Employers. We provide the teaching resources to make delivery easy and we aim to apply these principles across all phases of 5–19 learning.
- Bringing together the 5–19 schools curriculum and the competencies identified as required for the future employment landscape.
Free supporting resources
We've produced a range of free resources to help you and your students get the most out of Future Skills for Employability: