International Advanced Levels Mathematics (2018)
To support effective classroom delivery, we've developed a range of published resources for the new Edexcel International Advanced Level (IAL), with a strong focus on progression, recognition and transferable skills – allowing learning in a local context to a global standard.
- Recognised by universities worldwide and fully comparable to UK reformed GCE A levels.
- Supports a modular approach, in line with the specification.
- Appropriate international content puts learning in a real-world context, to a global standard, making it engaging and relevant for all learners.
- Reviewed by a language specialist to ensure materials are written in a clear and accessible style.
- The embedded transferable skills, needed for progression to higher education and employment, are signposted so students understand what skills they are developing and therefore go on to use these skills more effectively in the future.
- Exam practice provides opportunities to assess understanding and progress, so students can make the best progress they can.