Pearson Edexcel GCSE Chinese (2017)
Over the coming months you can join our experts at free events designed to help you prepare for the new GCSE in Chinese.
Getting Ready to Teach Pearson’s new GCSE Chinese specification from 2017
This free full-day event will support you in delivering the Pearson Edexcel GCSE Chinese specification, for first teaching from September 2017.
During the day you will:
- get an overview of the main changes for the new GCSE course (first exam June 2019)
- explore the question papers and mark schemes and take part in activities
- look at Teaching and Learning strategies for the newer elements of the GCSE
- find out more about the support available to guide you through these changes
- have the opportunity to network, discuss best practice and share ideas with other teachers
This event can count as 6 hours of CPD.