A level Religious Studies (2016)
Training and events
Mocks Marking Training events - new
Mock exams will be key to gaining a snapshot of how students are performing during the new qualification. Our Mocks Marking Training events will help you apply the new mark schemes, so you can be confident you’re getting a clear picture of their achievement.
Course description and supporting documents
This pre-recorded training is an introduction to our online and face to face Mocks Marking Training events.
It will give you an overview of:
- the assessment requirements of the new specification
- the new types of questions that exist within the revised papers
- how mark schemes are developed to match the question asked
- some sample student responses to questions
- how we can support you in marking your students' work
Getting Ready to Teach events
Were you unable to attend one of our Getting Ready to Teach events? You can download the slides below.