A levels German (2016)
Training and events
Our events programme will help you deliver the new AS and A levels in German with confidence.
Mocks marking - new
Mock exams will be key to gaining a snapshot of how students are performing during new GCE courses. Our mocks marking training events will help you apply the new mark schemes, so you can be confident you're getting a clear picture of students' achievement.
A level - Conducting the speaking exam
These free online events are designed for teachers delivering the new Edexcel GCE A level in German. They will focus on the speaking assessment and will offer practical strategies that you can take back to the classroom and implement.
- review the speaking requirements in the new 2016 German specifications
- explore the role of the exam-teacher in conducting the speaking assessment
- understand the must and must nots when conducting speaking assessments
- discuss ways to encourage spontaneous speaking within the oral
- listen to exemplars to understand good practice
- explore the full range of Edexcel support available
AS level - Conducting the speaking exam
These events are for teachers delivering the new AS German specification. If you were unable to attend one of these events but would still like to access the training materials, you can do so here:
Getting Ready to Teach Pearson’s new AS and A level German
These events are for teachers preparing to deliver the new specification for the first time. If you were unable to attend one of these events but would still like to access the training materials, you can do so.
More support with the new GCE specification
Do you need more support with the new A LEVEL specification?