A levels German (2016)
Our events programme will help you deliver the A levels in German with confidence.
Professional Development Academy
Our brand-new Professional Development Academy provides access to a wide range of high-quality training courses to support you in delivering the Pearson Edexcel A level German qualification with confidence.
We have a range of on-demand, live and self-guided courses available, creating flexible learning options at a time and place that suits you.
To browse our extensive range of training events and courses, visit the Professional Development Academy.
Mock exams will be key to gaining a snapshot of how students are performing during GCE courses. Our mocks marking training events will help you apply the mark schemes, so you can be confident you're getting a clear picture of students' achievement.
A level - Conducting the speaking exam
These free online events are designed for teachers delivering the Edexcel GCE A level in German. They will focus on the speaking assessment and will offer practical strategies that you can take back to the classroom and implement.
- review the speaking requirements in the 2016 German specifications
- explore the role of the exam-teacher in conducting the speaking assessment
- understand the must and must nots when conducting speaking assessments
- discuss ways to encourage spontaneous speaking within the oral
- listen to exemplars to understand good practice
- explore the full range of Edexcel support available
Getting Ready to Teach Pearson’s A level German
These events are for teachers preparing to deliver the specification for the first time. If you were unable to attend one of these events but would still like to access the training materials, you can do so.