Edexcel A level German (2016)
We're committed to helping you deliver our new Edexcel AS and A level German qualification, and to helping your students achieve their full potential. Learn more about the range of available published resources.
Our Stimmt resources for the German 9–1 GCSEs are designed to help all of your students shine and to support you in preparing them for the Pearson Edexcel GCSE 9–1 assessments.
- Strong continuation from our popular KS3 course.
- Print and ActiveLearn resources drive engagement through interesting, culture-focused content.
*You don't have to purchase any resources to deliver our qualification.
Edexcel A level German enables students to develop all four language skills with a single textbook that has clear progression from GCSE and throughout the new A level.
- Clear progression through four stages of learning: transition, AS, A-level and extension
- Exposes students to authentic topical stimulus and film and literature tasters for every work
- Equips students with the tools they need to succeed with learning strategies throughout
- Prepares students for the assessment with advice on the new individual research project and essay-writing
- Builds grammar skills with exercises throughout and a detailed grammar reference section
Additional digital support is available via the Teaching and Learning Resources:
- Ideal for independent study, to build grammar, vocab and translation skills, as well as providing great formative and summative assessment opportunities
- Monitor progress with formative assessments for grammar, vocabulary and translation
- Includes all the audio and transcripts for use with the Student's Book
- a scheme of work for the whole course and every term detailing how you can incorporate digital resources