BTEC Specialist qualifications Principles for Carrying and Delivering Goods by Road (L1) - 2015
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 1 BTEC Specialist Award in Principles for Carrying and Delivering Goods by Road. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework, helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
This course covers regulations, safety and security requirements, and principles of professional image and customer service when carrying, delivering and transporting goods by road.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 1 Award in Principles for Carrying and Delivering Goods by Road
- Level 1
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
Why choose this specification?
This qualification has been developed in response to employers who want to maintain a knowledge-based qualification outside the Apprenticeship framework. It may also be used to introduce learners to topics covered in the Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) initial qualification.